Pierce is looking for an Admin Asst to join our already successful team. If you are looking for a career with a company that values their employees this may be the opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Make confirmation calls to scheduled installation customers 3 – 4 days before their scheduled
• After confirmation calls are made, verify the installation packages for scheduled jobs.
• Get the installation package to the warehouse at least 3 days before the scheduled installation.
• Tracking and getting information from sales people for their jobs
• Tracking and logging service calls that require installer participation.
• Starting the claims process whenever vendors will be participating.
• Processing customer return paperwork.
• Help installers with their supply purchases
• Help installers with their schedules.
• Pass out installation checks to the installers when they arrive.
• Keep track of and order office supplies when needed.
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively
• Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for, or to deal proactively with, work-related problems.
• Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
• Working under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned task under stressful situations.
• Computer skills – Basic MS Office
• Attitude – Exhibit a “can do” attitude. Foster teamwork, be flexible with work situations.
• Reliability – Must be relied upon to complete given tasks in a timely and accurate manner.