This position will assist in helping the Cabinet Design team get their drawings out faster and help make them more efficient. Also, assisting the Design team with different aspects of their job.
- Preliminary drawing of areas given by Designer/Overflow designs/plans
- Update 2020 Technologies program and all vendor catalogs used in 2020
- Create perspectives for the Designers/ Clients
- Take pictures of finished jobs
- Attend vendor classes at their locations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Ability to Multi-task a MUST
- Proficient in Word
- Design skill preferred, Knowledge of one of these programs is desired: 2020 Technologies, Auto-Cad, Revit, 3-D Studio, Drafting and or Graphic Design.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Ability to read and use a drafting scale.
Along with a rewarding career, Pierce also offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Life Insurance
- Company Discounts and more