Pierce’s Carpet Mill Outlet is now hiring for a Warehouse Manager!
The main duties of this position will include Managing various functions of warehouse operation, including shipping, and loading flooring products. Position is physical demanding and requires multiple skills and extensive knowledge of warehouse functions and operation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Overlook all functions in warehouse
- Ensure excellent customer service for all warehouse employees
- Arrange to cover schedule for employees calling out
- Monitor level of sundries
- Coordinate truck runs and deliveries
- Perform inventory counts
- Submit warehouse stock supplies
- Ensure accurate count of inventory
- Unload delivery trucks when merchandise is delivered from the mills
- Ensure customer/installer is loaded out in a timely and friendly manner
- Ensure correct receipt product (inventory control) and inspect materials for damage
- Ensure that all merchandise loaded on trucks is the correct product for each job
- Tag and store incoming materials
- Label initial quantity of merchandise
- Cut stock rolls and pad
- Stage materials for installers
- Load trucks for installers
- Document additional materials used and returned by installers
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Load customer materials
- Monitor emails for store transfers
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned task under stressful situations.
- Education – High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must be well organized
- Ability to work with effectively with others.
- Ability to operate banding and wrapping machines in assigned facility.
- Experience with cut tables helpful.
What our company has to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Year round employment
- Health Benefits
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Travel and Per Diem
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Pierce has been in business in MT for over 90 years and we understand that our greatest resource is our people.