Pierce RV Supercenter has an opening for a Seasonal Parts Associate. This position will run now through Sept. 30, 2018. Candidate will assist with phone calls as well as walk-in customers. Previous parts experience a plus but will train the right person.
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner as they enter the dealership.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Keep all parts and accessories identified, with current pricing and on order
- Verify that all special orders have been completed and customers contacted.
- Work with other departments to arrange for installation of accessories
- Maintain parts inventory and the appearance of the parts store
- Fill propane for the company and customer vehicles
- Customer service skills are a must
- Great communication skills
- A can do attitude
- Efficient and organized
- Be able to operate a cash register
- Work well with others as well as independently
Pierce is a MT based, family owned business that has been serving MT for over 90 years!