Pierce Flooring is seeking a Commercial Sales/Project Manager!! This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual!! This person will bid, sell and manage commercial accounts and projects in our Bozeman market. They will also identify and call on new commercial accounts, end users, architects and general contractors. Flooring background and ability to read blueprints a plus but will train the right candidate.
Responsibilities: (but not limited to)
- Field measure projects that do not provide blue prints
- Compile complete bids
- Responsible for all job-related documents
- Monitors all upcoming project to ensure materials and labor are available and ready at install date
- Wait on in store customers showing product for their specific needs
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure successful relationships with clients, vendors, subcontractors, general contractors and architects
- Manage job progress and ensure that work is carried out per the specifications and the workmanship is up to company standards
- Team player
- Highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- If you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting booming industry, please apply!
- Along with the opportunity to earn an excellent income Pierce also offers a full benefits package which includes:
- - Paid Training
- - Health Insurance
- - 401K
- - Paid Time Off (PTO)
- - Life Insurance
- - Company discounts and more........
Pierce is a locally owned family business that has been serving Montana for over 90 years!!