Pierce's Flooring in Bozeman is seeking a Cabinet Installation Coordinator. This position is primarily responsible for coordinating between vendors, installers, and warehouse employees to execute cabinet installation. Additionally, this position partners with the store manager on post install warranty and install issues to ensure resolution and processes paperwork to pay installers.
Responsibilities: (But not limited to)
- Stage deliveries for installations
- Order inventory from vendors and manufacturers
- Manage repair orders
- Maintain positive customer relations to keep and attract new customers
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Attend weekly meetings
- Maintain a positive relationship with suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Maintain a safe work area for customers and co-workers
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Great customer service skills
- Able to multi task
- Ability to read and understand a tape measure
- Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge is a plus
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Company discounts and more......
Pierce Companies is a locally owned, family business that has been serving MT for over 90 years.