Pierce Flooring is hiring for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Pierce Family!!! The qualified individual will be working with our 7 flooring stores throughout Montana. The Marketing Coordinator will have a creative mindset and be able to consistently come up with new advertising ideas and concepts. This position can be based out of either Billings, MT or Butte, MT.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overall advertising budget for all Pierce’s Flooring stores. Individual will work with Management to determine best ways to use the allocated dollars.
- Creating and managing content on all social media accounts. Sites include but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, youtube, twitter, Google+
- Produce and edit large amount of short, informational videos for social media channels.
- Responsible for updating websites with new material along with current promotional events.
- Manage the analytics and all digital marketing and advertising efforts to drive website traffic. Will need to constantly review to determine more effective ways to manage and increase digital leads.
- Create and handle all email marketing for newsletters and sale campaigns.
- Work with individual store managers to assist with all events. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: ordering advertising specialty items, reserving booth space, assist with set-up and tear down, advertise and market the event.
- Responsible for the ordering and management of all print advertising. Individual will work within the budget to determine best print opportunities, and responsible for the design, ordering, and placement of such advertising. Includes newsprint, magazine, billboards, and more.
- Work with advertising agency and Pierce’s Management to determine best placement and budget for all TV and radio advertising.
- Assist in taking photographs of completed flooring projects.
- Handle local donation and public relation requests.
- Have creative mindset and be able to consistently come up with new advertising ideas and concepts that will help drive sales and the continued success of the Pierce Brand.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing
- Proficient in Excel
- Great communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Highly motivated, proactive work style and excellent organizational skills
Along with a rewarding career, Pierce also offers:
- An opportunity to earn above average wages
- Health Benefits package with Dental & Vision available
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company discounts and more...
Pierce is a MT based, family owned business that has been serving MT for over 90 years.